Experience Open-Ear Design
Freestyle rests outside your ears and utilizes bone conduction technology to send sound waves via tiny vibrations through your cheekbones to your inner ear.
With nothing in your ears, experience a pain-free listening experience.
Ergonomic design loops over the ear, ensuring your headphones stay put.
Listen to music, while also being safe and aware of the world around you.
Stream audio via Bluetooth 5.1 or load up to 3,000 of your favorite tracks with 16GB of MP3 storage so you can listen on the go, no phone required.
Make and take calls with noise-canceling microphones that pick up your voice while canceling out any unwanted background noise
|Speaker Type||Bone Conduction|
|Single Use Battery Life||5 Hours|
|Standby Time||160 Hours|
|Charge Time||1.5 Hours|
|Wireless Range||30 ft (10 meters)|
Bone conduction technology sends sound waves via mini vibrations through your cheekbones to your inner ears. With nothing in or covering you ears, you can hear your music while also staying tuned into the world around you.
1. Fully charge your Freestyle when you take it out of the box. Freestyle comes charged but it is important to fully charge it first.
2. Power on and Pair Freestyle for the first time by pressing the Smart button located on the right earpiece for 3 seconds. Freestyle will voice prompt you with “Power On/Pairing and the LED light will blink green and white.
3. Navigate to your devices Bluetooth setting and select Freestyle to finish the connection process.
Unfortunately, Bluetooth technology does not work in water. However, you can upload 3000+ songs to listen to in the water with the internal 16 GB MP3 storage.
Freestyle has a reliable Bluetooth range of up to 30 ft (10 meters). Connection distance and performance can be affected by obstacles such as walls or metal, interference from Wi-Fi® or other wireless devices, and the Bluetooth range of the connection device(s).
Freestyle is IP68 fully waterproof and can be submerged in up to 1.5m of water.
1. Power on your Freestyle headphones by pressing and holding the multifunction button for 3 seconds.
2. Double click the multifunction button to switch to MP3 mode.
3. Connect the provided cable to the headphones and your computer's USB port.
4. After you connect your headphones to your computer, a disk will appear on your computer. Drag and drop your MP3 files on to the disk.
5. Once you are finished, eject the disk from your computer.